Just in time for Halloween, the Revised Edition of Haunting Obsession by DarkWhimsy Books is now available in all formats and from all outlets (including the fabulous Audible read by Danielle Muething that never went away). The just-launched paperback features a new interior layout, bonus illustration, and lower price point! Here’s the breakdown.
- The Revised Edition paperback has a tighter but still easy to read page layout. It’s now 106 pages over the previous 190 pages.
- With the shorter page count, I dropped the everyday price from $12 to $8!
- The Revised Edition paperback and ebook still feature the original cover and interior artwork by Bonnie Wasson. but now include her third interior illustration of Rebecca Burton previously only available in the limited edition hardback.
Continue reading “Slimmer, Cheaper, Sexier Haunting Obsession”
Or, What’s in the Box?
First of all, to celebrate the audiobook release of Haunting Obsession, we’re throwing a big party on Facebook all day on Monday, October 21. I’ve been teasing “What’s in the Box?” on my facebook feed all week, which leads to this post. During the party (going on today if you are seeing this the day it goes live) we’ll also reveal some amazing new videos, promotions, share some favorite classic Maxine Marie blogs, and so much more. And a lot of people are going to leave with a FREE DOWNLOAD CODE to listen to the incredible Haunting Obsession audiobook read by Danielle Muething! To join the party room event page, click this link!
Secondly, Monday will mark the first day a brand new Haunting Obsession product will be available, strictly through me, at my table during appearances OR when you order books from me through this link. Which brings me back to the box. So…
Introducing the Haunting Obsession Elegant Paper Dolls featuring the sexy ghost Hollywood icon Maxine Marie and the novdlla’s co-protagonist Loretta Stevens, withthree pages of awesome outfits. The book is eye-popping full color with a cardstock front and back cover and glossy color page insides. All layouts and designs are created by my amazing CGI artist Nell Willams. So that’s:
- Both paperdolls on the cardstock back cover
- A cardstock front cover displaying most outfits, which can be signed, separated and framed if you use the book for its intended purpose (essentially, destroying it in the process).
- Two pages of Maxine Marie outfits
- One page of Loretta Stevens outfits
Continue reading “NEW Haunting Obsession Halloween Party and Paperdolls”
I’m super-thrilled to announce that my Amazon top-40 bestselling sexy ghost story Haunting Obsession will have an ACX (Amazon) audiobook version released later this summer. The new format release is in partnership with Seventh Star Press as one of their first titles being adapted to audiobook.
I’m super-excited about this development for a couple of reasons, the first is that I’ve been hoping to adapt Haunting Obsession to audiobook since the initial book release in 2012. I think the novella length and finding the right voice talent to take on the Maxine Marie / Marilyn Monroe voice will elevate the drama to new heights. It will also open the material to an audience that just plain prefers audiobooks over print (Something I am coming to understand in recent years).
Continue reading “Haunting Obsession Audiobook Coming This Summer (Video Teaser)”